Five reasons to attend the Interfaith Youth Forum
April 10th — For a cohort of teens, spring has been a special experience. They want to tell you why … come listen and question
- This has been a case study of how teens of different backgrounds and religious perspectives can develop greater understanding and tolerance. Australian Gen Z and interfaith leadership and service in Indy
- The “reverse town hall” format will mean the powerful are asking the questions, not making speeches.
- Learn about some of the Sacred Spaces the Ambassadors visited that you might not know about … yet.
- It has been the first formal use of CIC’s “cohort model,” and should shape future programs (not only for teens).
- The students will receive Congressional Recognition from Rep. Andre Carson.
Tags: forum, IYAP, youth