Dynamics of Interfaith — Chris Melton
Chris Melton attends Second Presbyterian Church and volunteers closely with St. Luke’s Methodist Church.
After she took a trip to Israel and Palestine, she felt the urgency to join in interfaith dialogue. She is new to the CIC, but she is ready to engage.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Center for Interfaith Cooperation (CIC), works to create an environment for meaningful engagement and peaceful dialogue between and among a wide variety of faith communities. This podcast seeks to record the stories of CIC Board members representing the Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Jewish, Protestant, Pagan, Church of Latter-day Saints, Buddhist, Ba’haí, Catholic, and Hindu religious traditions. Each individual brings a unique, enriching story, so tune in to begin “de-othering” unfamiliar faith communities.
Music: LXtronic “Run Away (Stay With Me)”
- Aarti Shah
- Rev. Canon Bruce Gray on the Dynamics of Interfaith
- Ala’a Wafa and the Dynamics of Interfaith
- Interview with Yaniv Shmukler
- Interview with Tony Wiederhold
- The Dynamics of Interfaith — Daniel Meyers
- Imam Michael “Mikal” Saahir Interview
- Reverend Bruce Garrison Interview — An episode of The Dynamics of Interfaith
- Dr. Pierre Atlas Interview — An episode of The Dynamics of Interfaith
- Reverend Brian Shivers Interview — Dynamics of Interfaith