Dr. Pierre Atlas Interview — An episode of The Dynamics of Interfaith
Rachel Koehler interviews Prof. Pierre Atlas, Executive Director of the Richard G. Lugar Franciscan Center for Global Studies at Marian University, as part of her Dynamics of Interfaith series of podcasts.
Dr. Pierre Atlas adds to the interfaith dialogue with a Jewish voice, and he sheds light on the rise of anti-Semitism, which he has experienced at his own synagogue. In addition, Dr. Pierre Atlas is a comparative political scientist, so with this knowledge, he offers a unique understanding of religious conflict.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Center for Interfaith Cooperation (CIC), works to create an environment for meaningful engagement and peaceful dialogue between and among a wide variety of faith communities. This podcast seeks to record the stories of CIC Board members representing the Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Jewish, Protestant, Pagan, Church of Latter-day Saints, Buddhist, Ba’haí, Catholic, and Hindu religious traditions. Each individual brings a unique, enriching story, so tune in to begin “de-othering” unfamiliar faith communities.
Music: LXtronic “Run Away (Stay With Me)” ft. Masia
Listen to more “Dynamics of Interfaith” podcasts
- Aarti Shah
- Rev. Canon Bruce Gray on the Dynamics of Interfaith
- Ala’a Wafa and the Dynamics of Interfaith
- Interview with Yaniv Shmukler
- Interview with Tony Wiederhold
- The Dynamics of Interfaith — Daniel Meyers
- Imam Michael “Mikal” Saahir Interview
- Reverend Bruce Garrison Interview — An episode of The Dynamics of Interfaith
- Dr. Pierre Atlas Interview — An episode of The Dynamics of Interfaith
- Reverend Brian Shivers Interview — Dynamics of Interfaith