Interfaith Coalition for Mental Health (ICMH)
The Interfaith Coalition for Mental Health (ICMH) is a partnership between the Center for Interfaith Cooperation and the National Alliance on Mental Illness — Indiana. Its mission is to empower faith leaders to improve the lives of people and families affected by mental health conditions.
Monthly lunch discussions at the Indiana Interchurch Center are ICMH’s main way of providing clergy and laypersons, law enforcement, and mental health professionals a chance to talk and connect.
ICMH lunches take place at at the Indiana Interchurch Center (1100 W. 42nd St.) the third Wednesday of each month
- The Dynamics of Domestic Violence
Wednesday, January 15, 12:00-1:30 pm
- Eating disorders
Wednesday, February 18, 12:00-1:30 pm
- Violence in the Indianapolis Community
Wednesday, March 19, 12:00-1:30 pm
- Pet Therapy
Wednesday, April 15, 12:00-1:30 pm
In addition to monthly luncheon, ICMH partners with other groups on special events
Monday, February 10, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Fairview Presbyterian Church
4609 N. Capitol Avenue
Join ICMH to make our Indianapolis faith communities stronger.
- Individual: $50 — luncheon admission (one person, all year)
- Faith Group: $250 — listed on ICMH website; luncheon admission (three people, all year)
- Sponsor: $1,000 — verbally recognized at events; listed on ICMH website; luncheon admission (five people, all year)
- Partner: $2,500 — logo on all marketing materials; programming involvement; verbally recognized at events; listed on website; luncheon admission (five people, all year)