TODAY! Vote for “The Best Festival or Art Event in Indianapolis”
It’s finally here, July 31, the final day to vote for the Indy Festival of Faiths as the city’s best festival. Let’s do this.
Greetings to friends of the Indy Festival of Faiths:
As many of you know, the Center for Interfaith Cooperation is organizing the 7th annual Indy Festival of Faiths on Sunday, September 22, 1:00-5:00 pm. It will take place at the Veterans Memorial Plaza (550 N. Meridian St.) and in the Indiana War Memorial (55 E. Michigan St.). It’s always a great day of music, dance, deep conversation, learning about different religious traditions, and more. We expect more than 2,500 people to attend. (it’s free, register to attend here.)
If you have ever attended a Festival before, VOTE FOR US! Please. The Indianapolis Star is putting its “Best of Indy” list together, and the Indy Festival of Faiths has been nominated as “Best Festival or Art Event in Indianapolis.” Despite competing against some Festivals that are much bigger than we are, we are running neck-and-neck for the lead. Voting is online, through the Indianapolis Star’s website, and ends at 11:59 pm on July 31.
How can you vote? You should be patient, the Indy Star’s web-based process can be idiosyncratic.
- Go to https://www.indystar.com/things-to-do/best-lists/
- Click on Vote for Best Things Indianapolis now!
- Click on Things you do and see
- Scroll down to Best Festival or Art Event and vote for Indy Festival of Faiths. Please.
- After you vote, you can share the vote with members of your social media communities. Please do. You can also forward this email to your workmates, friends, your family, and other special people in your life.
Thank you very much for your help and support. We will let you know how the contest works out.Tags: 2019 festival, best of Indianapolis, Festival of Faiths