Use your savings from #BlackFriday to join CIC on #GivingTuesday
We at CIC hope that all our friends had a relaxing Thanksgiving and that those who were seeking the very best deals on #BlackFriday had great success.
Now is the time to start to think about how to use those valuable savings. We suggest considering giving to the Center for Interfaith Cooperation.
We’ve broken down different levels of giving connected to the work we do in Central Indiana:
- $25 — Help provide lunch for young refugees and volunteers at World Refugee Day of Service on June 20
- $50 — Help defray costs for Interfaith Youth Ambassador Forum May 1
- $50 — Individual membership in Interfaith Mental Health Coalition
- $50 — Contribute to lunch or dinner at a Sacred Spaces Tour
- $75 — Pay for a small organization to attend Festival of Faiths September 13
- $80 — Purchase ticket for a student to attend Interfaith Banquet March 8 (normally $100)
- $150 — Purchase rights to movie screened as part of New View Film Series
- $150 — Pay for Summer Youth Camp registration for a camper from a refugee family
- $225 — FRIEND sponsorship at Interfaith Banquet March 8 (normally $250)
- $250 — Faith Group membership in Interfaith Mental Health Coalition
As always, we would very much like to express our gratitude for your support and friendship.Tags: #GivingTuesday, #GivingTuesdayCIC