- This event has passed.
Narcan training: ICMH Neighborhood Cluster Program for Butler-Tarkington area
February 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Narcan Training will be provided during the meeting. Lunch will also be provided thanks to IU Health. Please email RSVPs to Linda Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
How will I benefit from attending?
- Learn about mental illness through education and training
- Have more confidence when someone in your community is reaching out with a mental health concern
- Collect education material to display at your faith community
- Opportunities to schedule trainings collectively
Who should attend?
- local faith communities – lay leaders, staff, and clergy
- representatives from local mental health centers
- a family member of someone with a mental illness from a local NAMI or MHA
- someone who has experienced the journey with a mental illness, peer counselor, recovery support specialist
- community mental health champion with an interest in the role of congregations